Last day of being single

Monday, October 5, 2009

Now that I'm finally finished with a big company party I can move on to wedding recapping. Note for future brides: DO NOT plan a major event only one month after your wedding - you will have planning/event burn out. I literally had to just do NOTHING this weekend to recover from the hectic week and party.
Friday was a beautiful day. We started out the day the same way as Thursday, but since I had no errands to run - thanks to my wonderful sister and SIL, they did them for me - I was able to enjoy the day boating and spending time with my fiance - the clock was ticking down on that word :)


Towing Mr. S - sadly he had to warn me about not pulling him over 30 mph - like I'd actually do that!






Mr. S's cousin - he was so cute, he had so much fun, but I think at one point he fell asleep in that position while we were speeding around.

Only my family will probably find this picture funny - it's just so out of character for my brother. Also, how in the heck do you stay that WHITE in AZ?

Fun was had by all, well maybe not for Mr. S's cousin's cell phone...it fell in the lake while he was tubing - he forgot to take it out of his pocket before jumping in the tube - whoops!
I have a confession to make though, I went bridezilla on my sister before the Rehearsal Dinner. There was a confusion when I was packing up for checking into the hotel. She was supposed to go with me and we were going to get ready for the RD. Instead, she took off to help my SIL with something and we got in a fight. I committed the biggest sin of texting while angry and instead of sending a really angry text to Mr. S about my sister, I sent it to my sister. Yikes! In the process I also screamed at my mom because she wouldn't listen to me either and I was stressed out because no one understood what I wanted even though I was clearly stating what I wanted. Not good. In the end it worked out, but I think they are still a little mad about how I acted. Oh well, you can't win them all, huh?
How did you spend your last day of being single?

0 comments:

Post a Comment