My wedding cake holder

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

After the boating and before our party, my sister and I assembled the cake/cupcake holder that I purchased from http://www.cupcaketree.com/. Before we left, the weekend before the wedding, Mr. S and I spray painted the cardboard with the same paint we used on the hooks. This way it will be sturdier and it can be used more than once. My sister and I hot glued ribbon around each layer after assembling.
Then using some dragonflies that I bought from an Etsy seller, we hot glued them around the layers. We also connected a few to florist wire to that they looked like they were flying.
This was our final product. I think it turned out really cute.
Are you doing anything different for displaying your cake/cupcakes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment