The Girls Get their Pretty On

Monday, October 12, 2009

After a filling breakfast, all the girls left my dad and brother and headed to the salon to get our pretty on.

Practicing their waiting room skills.
My sister with her stylist.
My sister in law with my stylist.
Doing the girls nails before I started getting pretty.
Getting my make up done.
Sister in law getting make up done.
Little girls getting their make up done by their aunt.
My mom getting her hair done.
Starting on my hair - is it just me, or does my make up look really weird under these lights?
All pretty!

After we got our hair done, we made a quick detour to check up on the wedding coordinator. I'm glad I made that stop, we had some things to hash out and she probably wouldn't have even called to ask me - ugh! I also ran into another wedding party at my venue. Did that bother anyone else? It kind of bothered me. They were there taking pictures, it's a BEAUTIFUL location - that's why I was up at midnight one year before booking the place. It bothered me that here's these strangers around all of MY stuff that I've spent tons of money on. What if they broke my stuff/stole my stuff? I don't know, maybe it's just me.
Anyway, we also made a stop for gas - no I didn't pump gas in my wedding hair - my poor sister did it for me - she's the best. We grabbed some stuff to snack on and then headed back to the hotel.
When we got to the hotel, we did the little girls hair.
Pulling out a ton of curlers.
She was so goofy about the mirror and bathtub, she kept walking around the top singing and admiring herself (it was a HUGE bathtub - could have fit a basketball team in there! hehe!)

All styled with the dragonflies I bought from an Etsy dealer.
Next up, a last minute call changes the whole schedule...yikes!

1 comments:

Mireya said...

Such a beautiful bride!

Post a Comment