The wedding day - Finally! Part one

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Yay! It's wedding day!
I didn't have too much of a problem sleeping, but that was partly due to me taking a Unisom. I may have been a ball of stress if I hadn't and I wanted a good night's sleep. About 6:30 in the morning, I woke up and took a long, relaxing shower. I felt bad because I woke my sister up in the process and she hadn't had a very good night's sleep.
After my shower, I tinkered around the hotel room and had my daughters take showers so I could roll their hair.

Miss Snowflake catching up on her Saturday morning cartoons
Me - catching up on my Saturday morning cartoons :) Please excuse all of the no make up pictures.
Don't these curlers take you back to when you were little and your mom did this? I love em!

About 8:30 the rest of my family came over to the hotel to go to breakfast. But first I put my brother and SIL to work on a sewing project.
The little sewing kit my sister gave me in my bridal bag came in very handy!
Proud Papa and Little Miss S playing around while waiting.

We decided to go to a small restaurant called the Dry Dock on West Lake Okoboji. They have your typical breakfast food and we all filled up for the long day ahead.
Again - too cute for their own good. These two were the hit of the restaurant. Everyone loved them running around in their little curlers. They were so cute explaining that it was for their mommy's wedding day.

What is your plan for your wedding morning?

Next up...the girls get prettified..

0 comments:

Post a Comment