The last hour

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The last hour before leaving for the wedding was pretty busy with all the girls getting ready. I was supposed to have more time, but the photographer called and didn't know how to get to the wedding location. Since Me. S was supposed to get there early for pictures, I knew he'd be sitting there a while if I didn't get moving.
This is the only "hanging dress" picture I have. I totally didn't follow other brides advice to get a great picture and a beautiful hanger for it (Think august15bride for inspiration). Oh well.

Getting the little snowflakes ready.
Next up was me. Trying to get the corset just right took FOREVER, but my sister did a fabulous job.
Getting close... Yay! All done! Here's my "I feel like a real bride" moment.

One of the pictures I loved from my parent's wedding was my grandpa putting on my mom's shoe. Since my dad wasn't there, I asked my mom to do it for me.
Not exactly what I pictured - I wanted more of a looking at each other pic, but I guess she was just trying to do the job right. Oh well.
My daughter's decided to get into the action and my little one, put the big one's shoes on. They're too cute.

Okay, enough pictures, let's get to the first look...

0 comments:

Post a Comment