The Day After

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The morning after our wedding Mr. S and I were able to go across the hall for our Sunday Brunch. I was a little disappointed with this since it was something we planned pretty early on. The food and the service fell a little flat, but at least our tummies were full for the long day ahead.


We had planned a yummy menu of:
Scrambled Eggs
Served with Choice of Hollandaise Sauce or Shredded Cheese Blend
Sausage Patties
Potatoes
Biscuits and Sausage Gravy
Assorted Baked Goods
Assorted Juices
Fresh Brewed Coffee





It was nice to see the people that stuck around one last time and say good bye.

After that it was work, work, work.

We rushed over to the cabin so we could get it cleaned up and packed up. Mr. S moves fast though and thanks to my fabulous sister staying up half the night, most of the cleaning was done and we were ready to hit the road in only about 45 minutes.

It was a long drive home, I was totally annoyed with my parents and brother following behind because they kept making side trips and stopping for stuff even though they didn’t know the way to the house grr… In the end we all made it back to our house and then it was time to unload a MILLION things.

My first concern was getting mine and Mr. S’s laundry done because we needed to pack up right away for our honeymoon. We ordered out for pizza and after a little relaxing, Mr. S and I went to bed early to get ready for our VERY early morning.

So, that’s pretty much it. That’s the end of my wedding recapping. I don’t know why I procrastinated so long since I had such little left. Thanks for joining us.

What will you do the day after your wedding?

0 comments:

Post a Comment