Cocktail Hour

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cocktail hour was very improtant to Mr. S and I when we were planning.  Originally, we had planned on doing cocktail hour before the ceremony (Mr. S's idea), but when we realized that was screwed up by our band contract, we decided to have it after the ceremony.  I think it might have actually been better before for one reason...there was SO much food!  And yes, I did get to try it out (I even had my mom sneak up and get me seconds).  Dwayne and his group at Yesterday's did a great job of keeping us fed. 
Okay, that's not any of the appetizers, silly kids loved the goldfish on the Kids Table over my expensive food.  Oh Well!
















We had: Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallops w/Cucumber Wasabi Sauce, Cremini Mushrooms Stuffed w/Spinach, Crab, and Cheese, Fresh Melons and Seasonal Berries served w/ Honey Yogurt Dip, and Wheels of Imported and Domestic Cheese, Cheese and Herb Spread, Pineapple Cheese Ball, and Spinach Dip w/Grape Garnish and Assorted Crackers.




















They made the bar look great too.













While people were eating and mingling, the band started up and a few "kids" started dancing.

















































This picture always cracks me up.  Mr.S's little cousin was so curious about the band.














Our photographer also pulled us outside so that we could grab some great sunset shots.




This is probably my favorite shot of Mr. S and I. 
Are you going to do a cocktail hour?

1 comments:

Katie said...

Everything looks so yummy! I love the dispensers at the bar with drinks! So neat...

Post a Comment