Killing Time

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Once the pictures were over, all there was left was to get the bar opened and kill time before the wedding.
Some people played...

Others watched the wedding coordinator still setting up (grrr...)

Some people checked out the kids table and all of the activities that they'd be able to do after the ceremony.

Others grabbed a quick drink...

Some people were eyeing the cake...

Some people hung out waiting for guests to arrive...




Others chatted...


(This picture cracks me up the way Little Miss S was standing behind me)
Some people took a nap...

While others grabbed a quick picture or two...

(Quick note about these guys...I spent most of last summer and all of last fall with these guys in Minneapolis and Chicago working countless hours on a project.  They are they reason my wedding was not planned sooner, but to work for such great guys, I'd do it again.  I was so glad that they and their wives were able to join us.)

Some people signed the signature frame and looked through our album...



(Best signature of all - by Jr. Miss S)
Others were getting after the bride to go potty before the ceremony (yes, I realize I shouldn't have to be reminded)...

So there is what happened in the time before the ceremony (sorry for the children's book wording - we've been reading a lot of Dr. Suess)
For the life of me, I can't figure out why there's no pictures of Mr. S - I guess he was just busy with the band and other stuff.  Maybe we was hiding from me...who knows?
Okay, it's time...everyone find your seats...

Yikes!  It's time!

1 comments:

Mireya said...

Beautiful! I love the cupcake display :)

Post a Comment