Mr. Snowflake's Surprise

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

After we kissed and turned to walk down the aisle, we had no music.  That was weird, I had given the band the disc and they had tested it before the wedding.  Oh well, I shrugged it off, all our guests laughed and we walked down the aisle music-less.













That was until we got to the back and the band started singing "I'm a Believer", you heard me - the "Shrek Song".  Yes, I know this is sung by Smashmouth and was originally done by The Monkeys, but the only reason he chose this song was because he loves Shrek.  I SO love this man :)
When they started playing he pulled me over and we started dancing - it was an impromptu first dance.















While dancing he told me this was the surprise he had been planning all along and kept teasing me with.  The band did not have this on their original play-list and learned it special for us.

















Do you or your fiance have any surprises planned for your wedding?

0 comments:

Post a Comment