The Bachelor Party Trip

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Bachelor Party has been the one thing more guys look forward to when it comes to weddings (well that and marrying that fabulous, wonderful girl he proposed to). Recently a new trend has started - the Bachelor Party TRIP - because of course one night is not NEARLY enough. Mr. S joined the band wagon.
He decided to take a trip to Denver with some friends and I was hoping it'd be pretty tame since he was also tying in the trip with a Shriner meeting he needed to attend (what was I thinking - these are the people with a TRAVELING BAR - they have bars at the circus, parades, everywhere - have I NOT learned my lessons from my own drinking stories there?).
The first two days of his trip were pretty tame - lots of eating out, enjoying the mountains, and golfing. Saturday came around though and all heck broke out. Needless to say, I ended up getting a call late Saturday evening about his friend getting in an argument with someone else about monkeys in a suitcase - YIKES!
Early the next morning they came home and Mr. S had some strange girly fake tattoos on his body in various locations (not - girly like naked girls, we're talking flowers and butterflies), worn off writing down his arms, and a major hangover. I was pretty glad he was home, but I have yet to get the full story about his trip - I really don't think I want to know. I'm glad he had fun and at least his trip didn't end up this crazy:

How do you feel about getting the details of your FH's party/trip?

0 comments:

Post a Comment