Self Image Booster

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

- at least hope this experience will be.
I've had some serious issues with my self image lately, mostly to do with my weight and it's affected mine and the mister's relationship too. I by NO WAY think of myself as a sex-kitten or anything, but after seeing other bride's boudoir pics, I thought that maybe this would be something Mr. S would like and maybe it could help me get over my self image hump.
We have a wedding photographer, but I didn't feel comfortable asking for this service from her - she's the mother of one of Mr. S's friends wife - AWKWARD! The thing about Omaha is that at times we're still catching up with the rest of the country on things, boudoir pics are one of those. I emailed several photographers, but they either didn't do this or they didn't respond. Over the weekend I searched some more and found a great photographer that does these sessions and she has been great about responding to my questions. We will do a session in two weeks when Mr. S is on his bachelor party trip. Here's a link to her site and her boudoir blog that shows examples of her work.
http://www.laurellephoto.com/
http://laurelleboudoir.wordpress.com/

She said she does these either in the woman's house or a hotel room. She offered to let me contact a few other clients to see if we could split a hotel room for their sessions, but after I thought about it, my house really is perfect. Where else will I feel totally comfortable and have all my things if we decide to use something else. Plus, my house is in the middle of the country and after doing some googling and seeing other pictures, I wanted some outdoor photos. Yeah, I have neighbors and we have some traffic, but it's not like in the city where my neighbors ore right on top of me, we can be discreet and no one will know what's going on. Mr. S likes to hunt, so how hot would it be if I donned his clothes and took some sexy photos? Maybe even hold the bow (no gun - that doesn't seem sexy to me)?
Here are some of my inspiration photos, I hope these women don't mind that I'm posting, but they were on the Internet for all to see.

Will you do a boudoir session for your FH? What poses would you try?

0 comments:

Post a Comment