My first award!

Thursday, June 25, 2009


The lovely Amber at Two Kids and a wedding has given me my very first blog award! So cool! It's especially nice since I love to follow a wedding from my hometown. Now I have to pick 6 other lovely bloggers to pass the award to. Hmm..this is going to be hard.

1. Let's start with I Do From the Zoo. I love this one because one of my first ideas was to have our wedding at the world-class zoo here in Omaha. Unfortunately the Mr. doesn't want a wedding here so that was nixed early on.

2.Next, the Encore Bride. I love her Southern charm and we both share a deep love for Dorothy of the Wizard of Oz. We're also both encore brides and it's nice to hear about others go through some of the same things.
3. The Roddy Bride for her crafting inspiration
4. The Pirate is Marrying a Pear because you have to love the name alone.
5. Pirate Bride because I just LOVE pirates, can you tell?
6. and last but not least jesstagirl and her officer. This is a new find and I really like it.
I have to mention august15bride because she is in the top three of my favorites, but since she gave Amber the award and then Amber gave me the award, I thought I'd share the love around.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your welcome ... how did I not know you are an Arizona girl??

Jessica Lynn said...

Awww! Thank you so much for the award :) I'm glad you stopped by my blog :)

Post a Comment