Welcome back Jillian...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Okay, I lost 3 pounds this week, you're welcome back into the house this week.

My trainer was really impressed this week and was excited that he had Jillian helping him out. He says I still eat too many carbs and should bulk up on the protein since I have a pretty high lean body mass, like eating 12 oz a day. Does that seem high to anyone else? I guess on an Atkins or South Beach diet it'd be that high though.
Hopefully I'll stay fuller this week, which will also help with the grumpiness, I don't know if Mr. S will stick around if I keep being so grumpy about my diet. Hopefully since I did see big results this week, I can keep my mood up.
What are your tricks for staying full when you're cutting back so much?

1 comments:

TheInspiredHousewife said...

DANG! Very impressive! I might have to jump on the Jillian band wagon...

Post a Comment