Hair and Make-up inspiration

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Time is quickly running down on our wedding clock (32 days now).
I thought I'd share what I have in mind for hair and make-up. I don't get to have my trial until we get out to the lake for the wedding (they thought they'd forget what was done if I did it in July). I bought flowers that match my dress to go in my hair. Mr S really want a curly down-do (he's very opinionated about my hair). And since I'm adding little dragon fly touches now, I have some little blue/silver clips that would fit in too (Something old/Something blue). So here is what I'm using for inspiration:




As far as make-up goes, on a daily basis I don't use too much (anyone else only have a 5-minute make-up routine in the morning?). Even when I dress up it's not too much different than my normal routine. So for the wedding, I don't want too much, but I also want enough that I look fabulous. Here is my inspiration for that:



What inspiration are you using for your wedding day beauty?

0 comments:

Post a Comment