I LOVE this picture

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My awesome boudoir photographer had a sudden death in the family at the end of last month so she hadn't completed the retouching on my pictures yet before she left for the funeral. She just got back and has started completing them so we can sit down and design the book for Mr. S, but in the meantime she sent sent me a few more teaser shots.
This was my favorite, I just have to say - I need to lay around in bed naked more often if this is the way I always looked:

I think Mr. S is gonna LOVE this one as much as me. I loved the ones I posted before, but this one makes the WHOLE process (the workouts, the dieting, the photo session, etc) worth it for me - 1 awesome shot where I look really hot. I can't wait to get the book put together.
What would your FH think about you doing a boudoir session?

0 comments:

Post a Comment