Yummy Cake

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I finally decided on a cake design and flavors - yummy! This is the cake we're going to replicate:

We're going to do our cake (the little top one) with Chocolate flavor cake with Chocolate Mousse filling and White buttercream frosting. For the cupcakes: 25 white flavor cake with chocolate mousse filling and white buttercream frosting; 25 white flavor cake with chocolate mousse filling and chocolate buttercream frosting; 25 chocolate flavor cake with chocolate mousse filling and white buttercream frosting; 25 chocolate flavor cake with chocolate mousse filling and chocolate buttercream frosting.
Instead of butterflies, I need to find some cute dragonflies (my favorite bug). I need to find some for my daughter's hairclips too. I was disappointed by and Etsy seller - she designed some clips for me - I sent her money through PayPal - and then she never sent them. At least I got the money back - oh well.
What are you doing for your cake?

0 comments:

Post a Comment