One Month!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

In one month (or 31 days to be exact) I marry the love of my life.

The whole wedding process has taught me a lot about us, some good, some not so good, but hopefully with the whole wedding behind us and the marriage spread out in front of us, things will be better. The last few weeks have been a bit of a strain on us.

No matter what we've been through though in these last few weeks, I'm still entirely sure that I want him to be mine for the rest of my life. I love him. He loves me. We're good together. All of these little things can be figured out from here.

So with a month left, I'm sad to admit that I still have a lot on my to-do list, such as:
Make the card box for reception
put together flip-flops
finish mason jars and hooks
decorate cupcake stand
put together bathroom baskets
buy Mr. S's necklace
Finalize rehearsal dinner plans (pretty much done - but not confirmed)
Confirm all appointments and vendors
Sign pre-nup
Do name change forms
Finalize schedule

These are the major things, there's several other "little" things.

Has anyone else experienced wedding strain in your relationship?

0 comments:

Post a Comment