Bathroom Baskets

Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Another project that is almost complete is the bathroom baskets. I just need to add a couple more necessities and I'll be done. I bought these containers last year on clearance before I had really perfected my "theme" and I didn't really know what I was going to use them for (favors, just for looks?). Here's what I have so far:

In the woman's one there is tampons, maxi pads, Wet Ones, sunblock, Off Wipes, Kleenex, cotton pads, Scope mouthwash, antibacterial gel, hairspray, a brush and mirror, bandaids, and Tums. The men's basket has all the same, except the feminine items. I still want to pick up some single packs of Advil and Tylenol.
What else would you add to your baskets?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am making some up for my daughter's wedding and putting in the following:

Advil
Tide pen
Mints
Nail File
Clear Nail polish
tooothbrushes
toothpaste
floss
safet pins
bobby pins
hair elastics
tampax
light days
hairspray
shout wipes
sewing kit
bandaids
perfume samplers (women)
cologne samplers (men)

Post a Comment