Love Survey

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I totally "borrowed" this from a fellow blogger, at TheRoddyBride. She totally said I could - so I did.
♥ What are your middle names?
Me: Elizabeth
Mr: Daniel
♥ How long have you been together?
Will be 2 years on Sept. 5th.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
no time - we met online and started dating right away.
♥ Who asked whom out?
He asked me - he was quite pushy.
♥ How old are each of you?
Me -29
Mr -33
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
It's about the same. Even though his sister lives close by we hardly ever see her. My sister has come out several times this year. We've only seen my brother once though in the last year.
♥ Do you have any children together?
No - kids from previous marriages
♥ What about pets?
Whiskey - his hunting dog
Nessa and Elphie - kittens I adopted since they wandered into our yard
Peanut - another kitten that has just become ours
♥ Did you go to the same school?
No.
♥ Are you from the same home town?
No
♥ Who is the smartest?
Probably him - but don't tell him I said so.
♥ Who is more sensitive?
Me definitely.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Fernando's (local Mexican restaurant)
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
San Diego, CA
♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Hmm..that's a toss up. I'm going to say him since I'm completely ignoring mine right now.
♥ Who has the worst temper?
Me, I flip out all the time. He is more laid back.
♥ Who does the cooking?
It's about even - although lately I've had to do all the cooking :(
♥ Who is more social?
Me. He's totally anti-social
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Me, but I've gotten way more relaxed about it since combining our households and having five kids running around
♥ Who is more stubborn?
Probably him, but it's a pretty close race
♥ Who hogs the bed?
Him. I usually have to push him over so I get more than 3 inches
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Me.
♥ Where was your first date?
Lunch at the Ice House (a bar)
♥ Who has the bigger family?
It's about even
♥ Do you get flowers often?
Yes, he's so sweet about keeping me in flowers
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Xmas Eve: his dad's side of the family
Xmas: just us
T-Giving: both sides of his family
♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither. Well, him more than me, maybe
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
He jumped right in head first. It took me a bit longer.
♥ Who eats more?
Him but I can keep up
♥ Who does/did the laundry?
Me - I get mad if he does it - seriously, you HAVE to separate the clothes!
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
I would say I am when it comes to working with documents - him when it's software
♥ Who drives when you are together?
Him - he hates the way I drive

0 comments:

Post a Comment