My bridal shower

Wednesday, August 19, 2009



I work with some really fabulous ladies. Even though this is my second marriage, they were adamant that I was having a shower. I was really nice and simple. Cake, punch, and presents. I love me cake. It had icing as think as 1 1/2 inches in places :)

Mr S and I mainly registered for our honeymoon, but when they asked me to have the shower I also registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Williams Sonoma. We haven't gotten anything for the honeymoon, but we got some nice things from the other registries. One of Mr. S and I's favorite gifts was the Swivel Sweeper - now the kids can totally clean up after themselves - Yay!

I also got some really pretty cereal bowls for the kids and gift cards :)
Did you get showered by some unexpected people?

0 comments:

Post a Comment