When Mr. Snowflake is away...

Monday, August 3, 2009

...Ms. Snowflake gets A LOT done.

I really. really love Mr. S, but the problem is that I just don't get as much done with him here. On top of him being gone today, I took a sick day for my daughter (secret for future parents: kids sick days are so awesome - well as long as its not serious - I always get SO much done). Example: Today I worked 5 1/2 hours (real work), went grocery shopping, worked out for an hour, balanced my checkbook and filed stuff, cooked dinner for tomorrow night, BAKED (I never bake) Miss S and Little Miss S muffins, cooked tuna casserole for tonight, AND COMPLETELY organized the wedding totes and put several DIY things together (seriously - this is going to be like a five post day)
I went from this:

(all of this was carried up by me and the little snowflakes from the basement)
to this:

(Not only did we carry all the crap up from the basement, but we carried it to the second floor bonus room once I got it organized - Geez - I'm exhausted)
I'll detail this more in the next post but it was a really busy day.
Are you able to get more done when your FH is away?
(Seriously - I NEVER bake. Little Miss S was so impressed she made me take a picture)

(oh and that's make up under the eyes that she got into - she said she was practicing her look for the wedding day - silly girl - maybe I need to add teaching her to apply make up correctly to my next sick day)

0 comments:

Post a Comment