Saving the toes

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Since our venue is mostly on grass and we're dancing outside I thought flip flops sounded like a perfect gift for some of our guests. I debated buying enough for everyone, but that seemed like a bit much, plus I couldn't find any in our wedding colors and it was hard enough to find the ones I wanted in the alternate colors. I was also going to attach the size with a monogram sticker, but since I'm trying to get as much done as possible and not stress about the details, I just labeled the buckets.
(This is what I wanted - didn't Jess from Project: 10K Wedding do a good job?)
The buckets were also something I bought last year on clearance before the "theme" was decided, but I think they came in handy.

First, Little Miss S helped me sort them into sizes and we put them in the appropriate buckets.
Then, Miss S and Little Miss S took off all the tags and stickers.
I turn the flip flops so they the kind of hooks on to each other and then I tied simple gift wrapping ribbon on.

One down
One completed bucket...
...four more to go.
Are you planning on saving your guests' toes by providing flip flops or slippers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment