100 days!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today is my last day of three digit days 'till the wedding. It's kind of exciting and scary at the same time.
Last weekend we got a lot of stuff done and today we bought my wedding bands (I'll post on that later). We still have a massive list staring at us (me) though. In the next month, I need to take care of:
**Some of my DIY projects or they'll just compile at the end
**Make a list of must-have photos for the photographer
**Take pictures for our signature print (engagement photos)
**Start compiling play lists (for band, for boating, for the party on Thursday, for dinner music, for band breaks, etc)
**Make sure Brandy gets all of the rentals and cake arranged
**Pick up Mr. S's suit
**Print invitation parts and get the invitations assembled and mailed
**Have my dress fitting
**Continue to lose weight and tan
**Plan wedding day breakfast for BM's and family
**Schedule nail appointments
**Work on the ceremony
**Whiten teeth (probably should start that now for e-pics)

And now I'm considering Boudoir pics for the Mr. I need to find someone and get it done soon.

What did you still have to get done as you went into double digits?

0 comments:

Post a Comment