My 8...

Friday, May 8, 2009

It's been a really hectic week and I haven't accomplished a whole lot of wedding stuff - in fact I'm behind. I saw this on someone else's blog and I thought I'd do one of my own. Please see below for my 8...
8 Things I look Forward to:
Going to the lake next weekend to get a bunch of things checked off my to-do list
Memorial Day weekend
SUMMER and warmer weather
Trying my new Mary Kay stuff (thanks to my SIL)
Summer tans
Doing all my DIY projects for the wedding
Going to Wicked at the end of the month J
Having the wedding in a few months and going on a really nice trip with my new husband

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
Worked, Worked, and Worked
Saw my daughter’s last soccer game for the season
Watched the Story of Us with FH
Talked to FH about relationship stuff (while watching the movie)
Worked out
Checked out Weddingbee posts and blogs all day
Helped daughters with homework
Cleaned my E-ring (sorry it wasn’t a very exciting day yesterday)

8 Things I Wish/Hope I Could Do:
Run everyday
Go see my mom and grandma
I REALLY would like to sell my house (3 mortgages suck! Even when you have renters in the 2 extra houses).
Not have to work (I'd gladly give someone else my job :) )
If I can’t not work – I’d like to evolve my job into something else.
Travel to Italy, Hawaii, Ireland, Australia
Be the best mom possible for my kids and raise them to be great adults themselves
Be the best wife my FH deserves

8 On My To-Do List:
Need to email planner about next weekend and coordinate with other vendors we plan on visiting
Print the extra cards we’re including in the invitations and get it all put together
Complete my DIY projects (card holder, jars and hooks, grooms kit, bathroom baskets, flip flop labels)
Finish the schedule and collect all contact numbers
Compile music for different events and work with band
Lose 18 pounds!
Shop for Rings
Shop for all of Mr. S’s and the boy’s stuff

I promise I'll have something better next week, hope you have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to my fellow moms out there!

What are your 8?

0 comments:

Post a Comment