Planning trip pics

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I downloaded my pictures this weekend from our trip last weekend so I though I'd share a little more about our trip.


This is what the Lodge will look like about 8:30 pm, which is when the first dance and other dancing will really get going. The band will be on the part of the patio to the right (see the BBQ grill?) so dancing will be there. That's where the lighting on poles and along the soffit will come in handy. Hopefully, Mr. S doesn't mind doing a little work the day of our wedding.
The next set of pictures were areas where I thought it'd look nice to take pictures nearby.

How cute would it be to replicate this picture with the dock from the last picture?

While Mr. S was working on getting a boat rented. The girls and I hung out in the marina. Check out this fun party boat that could be rented for a party. I still like the Barefoot Bar for our rehearsal dinner, that way it gives people to come and go as they please.

The girls tested the water - COLD!

While we were hanging out at the Barefoot Bar, the girls started getting down to the music. I hope all of the rest of the guests enjoy the bar as much as we do.

This is what the sun will pretty much look like during our ceremony. Any photo-buffs out there? Will my pictures look bad, or okay since the sun is behind the Lodge?

Since my floating candle idea just wouldn't come out, I decided to just do plain candles in the jar and instead of the red and white flowers, think green and cream. We'll rotate this layout with the other layout that includes the fish net and tons of candles. Do you think that will look okay?

How did you test out your venue for lighting and photographs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment