The Plan Update 1

Monday, May 4, 2009

Here's my first "Plan Update". I saw my trainer yesterday and I've lost my required two pounds for last week (yay - no second session - I don't know when I would have fit it in anyway). We've also decided to mix up my training. He says that now that the weather is nice, all we're doing is running, abs, running, abs, etc. He said we spent the winter bulking up the muscles, so it's time to get in all the cardio possible. That could be a little bit of my weight gain - last time we did all of the measuring I had the most lean body mass I've ever had, so that's a good thing, right? So, I'll be trying to get in as much cardio and abs as I can this week, hopefully I'm able to make the goal again.
The biggest reason is because I'm still afraid to pick up my dress that came in. As excited as I was, it then set in that it's not going to fit (I had them order it smaller because I thought I was going to lose some weight before now). Hopefully I can muster up the courage this week and I can figure out just how much work I have to do before I can fit into it. I'll keep you updated.
Is there anything wedding-related that you were afraid of/dreading doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment