That man is MINE

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Yesterday, Mr. S asked me to meet him at the mall to pick out an outfit for an important work meeting coming up. To my surprise when I got there he'd already picked on outfit (it was pretty nice), but he was also in the process of picking his wedding attire. He already had the suit picked out, it was on clearance, and the lady was helping him with the alterations by the time I arrived. This is my sexy man...


I thought he looked really nice and did a great job of picking something that matched the pictures I had shown him, I guess I feel a little guilty about not picking something he wanted, but like I said they looked horrible on me (maybe I should go fake dress shopping and try on some of those styles for pictures). It was so refreshing to not have to nag him about this, I had figured I'd wait another month or so before bugging him because he'd accomplish the task so fast. Another reason why I love him.
Did your fiance pick his own clothes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment