My E-Ring

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I love my engagement ring. Mr. Snowflake picked out my ring with no input from me or my sister. I think he did a beautiful job. I probably would have picked something different and in the end not loved it. I love that he took the initiative and found something he thought I'd like.

Sorry for the bad picture, I haven't figured out how to get in close and the camera to not get all blurry. I still love it though. We're in the process of finding me a band (or two :) - more for another blog) since this is a custom ring from Borshiems (gotta love the silver box with the maroon ribbon). The best part of my ring is that the top is fairly flat, so I rarely catch it on things or cut myself.
What do you love about your e-ring? Did you have any input into the purchase?

0 comments:

Post a Comment