The Plan - Update 2

Friday, May 29, 2009

I haven't updated because I haven't had any success. I'm still way over my goal and my weight is not budging at all. It's been a rough week as I've been trying to SQUEEZE into my summer clothes (yes, it's finally warm enough here!) and nothing is fitting.
I'm very, very frustrated. I have really picked up my act in the last couple of weeks and I thought that my body should reflect that. Nope!
My trainer and I can't figure it out, what'e WRONG with me! Sunday we'll weigh and measure just to be sure NOTHING is moving. We're also going to go over my nutrition with a fine-tooth comb. I hate this, there's no way I can stick to the bare minimum as far as food goes, it sucks. I do the little meals, etc, but I'm STARVING all the time. I've been kicking butt at cardio like he wanted and nothing. Ugh!
So, sorry for no updates, but there hasn't been anything to update.
What do you do when your weight loss stalls?

1 comments:

TheInspiredHousewife said...

I cry, throw the clothes that don't fit on the floor, and eat just as much candy that day at work. Sigh...I'm in the same boat!

Post a Comment