My ring!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I promised to post this last week, but I decided to enjoy the long weekend and not do anything wedding related for a few days.
Last week, Mr. S and I went to a few stores to look at bands to go with my e-ring. He had something specific in mind and honestly I couldn't talk him into a plain band at all (isn't it supposed to be the other way around?). He wanted something to "wrap around" my solitaire diamond. We tried a few things and most of them looked tacky. We ended up going back to Borshiems (the jewelry stored owned by Warren Buffets company - it's the Jareds or Tiffany's of Omaha) where he bought my e-ring. My e-ring is an A. Jaffe, so that's the counter we started at first. We found a GORGEOUS ring that will only require minimal grinding to get it to fit against my e-ring. We actually bought two so that it "wraps around" my ring. We're both really happy with the way it will look.
I think it's beautiful, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment