My Dress is in! My Dress is in!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I just got the BEST NEWS ever! I just checked my personal email account and I had a few emails from David's Bridal. This is a normal thing because they're always sending me ads, that is until I came across "Your Special Order Has Arrived". Low and behold, they have my dress!
I know a lot of people are really against DB. I had a great experience with them however (well my first saleslady quit, but that's okay because she sucked). Not only was my new saleslady super helpful and didn't pressure me, but all of my orders have come in really early, fast, and beautiful. I've ordered my flowers for my hair, my daughter's dress, my champagne shoes, and my wedding dress from them. My dress has come in over 6 WEEKS earlier than they said it would.
I can't wait to pick it up now and start the alterations (maybe wait a few weeks for that and see how the weight-loss goes). Now I just have to figure out where to hide the dress from Mr. S until I take it in for alterations.
In your planning process, what have you been most excited about?

0 comments:

Post a Comment