4 months to go!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm really excited, only four months to go from today. Yes, I still have a lot to do, but I've accomplished a lot in the last month and feel really good about where I'm at.
In the next few weeks I'll complete my invitations and of course post them here, I have a couple of DIY projects that I need to work on, I'm going to the lake to finalize a bunch of things, so I'll have stories to post about that and of course I have my weight loss to work on.
Here is one thing I got done this last month that I did not post yet. I did a book on Shutterfly (free with the purchase of my dress at David's Bridal). Originally I thought we'd use it for a guest book, but part of our photography package is a signature frame for our guests to sign, then we'll either put an engagement picture or wedding picture in it and hang it in our home. The book has pictures of us from the beginning of our relationship, during our engagement ski trip, and other pictures over the last year and a half. The cover says Mr. and Mrs. Snowflake, so I thought it'd be cute to still display at the wedding. Especially since right now (could change in the future) I'm not planning on doing a slide show or anything.

What would you use the book for? Where are you in your planning?

0 comments:

Post a Comment