Finally! I have invitations!

Monday, April 20, 2009

As I've mentioned before, I have really had a hard time deciding on invitations. I don't care about fonts, letter press, and paper types...I know, GASP! It just wasn't as important to me as many other details in the wedding.
I know I haven't shown you the STD's yet (this was something I did care about), but here are the invitations I finally ordered just because I have to have them, according to Emily Post and my mother.


I picked a really simple invitation that had a "lakey" element. I'm only ordering 100 of these babies since I plan on sending announcements to people I defiently know are not coming. I'm also going to include a card to explain how to rsvp on our wedding website and list the events we have planned for the weekend.
So, there. My invitations are FINALLY done and I can cross another thing off of my to-do list. YAY!
What aspect of your wedding planning did you drag your feet on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment