The Plan

Monday, April 6, 2009

I'll be consistent and stick with the "plan" theme today.
I know I left off at the beginning stages, but let's skip ahead to where we are 7 months later. We have a pretty well-rounded plan for our weekend of events and I'll share them here.
On Wednesday, we'll leave Missouri Valley and head to the lakes. We're renting a cabin at Camp Okoboji for a few days so we have more room to spread out and the free boat docking. (A picture of our cabin - sorry the sun was at a bad point)
On Thursday, we'll hold a bbq at our cabin to welcome our family and friends to the lake.
On Friday morning, we'll have breakfast items at the cabin and then boat for the majority of the day. We're hoping everyone can kick-back and relax with us, rather than stressing about wedding details (that's what Brandy is for, right?).
(yeah! I love boating!)
On Friday evening, we'll have our wedding rehearsal and then boat over to our rehearsal dinner/party at the Barefoot Ball and Grill. I'm really excited about this venue and it should be really fun for our guests too.
(I love the huts!)
Saturday is the big day. I'll spend the day relaxing and getting pampered. I'm not sure what Mr. S and the boys will do, I'll have to put them to work or something so they stay out of trouble. We'll meet at the Lodge at 3 and do our pictures. Then we're having a cocktail hour with passed hors d'ouvers prior to the wedding. After the ceremony we'll have a buffet dinner in the Lodge and our live band will start playing after that.
On Sunday morning, we'll have a breakfast buffet so that we can say good-bye to all of our guests, also because Mr. S loves him some breakfast food :)
How have your plans shaped up over the course of your planning?

0 comments:

Post a Comment