I'm sick :(

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I hate being sick. On top of it, I'm blind today. Don't tell Mr. S because I'm supposed to be laying still for the next 24 hours with my eyes closed and NO READING! Seriously, how can I function without work and email and reading?! I scratched my cornea by leaving my contacts in overnight. It was stupid, but I've been doing it for years. Now I'm paying for it. Ugh! I'm so bored and can't even really do anything, or work on the computer or anything unless I want to be laid up longer or risk worse injury. Sorry for the vent, but I don't do well with not functioning like normal and it;s even worse because I have to completely depend on other people to help me with things. Hopefully I can be more myself tomorrow.

What do you miss doing when you're laid up sick?

0 comments:

Post a Comment