The Dresses

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I didn't really have a plan for the girl's dresses, I just knew I wanted them to look like pretty princesses and be comfortable. I picked my wedding color from the dress my sister picked. I guess I was pretty laid back about things last summer - not so much now.The first dress we picked was Little Miss Snowflake's. My sister and I went to bridal fair and they had some little dresses on clearance, so we jumped on this one:

When we went to pick out Miss Snowflake's dress and Sister Snowflake's dress, they didn't have anything in this color, so we're going to improve and add a sash to Little Miss's dress.
This is the dress we ordered for Miss Snowflake and the bridesmaids:

The BM's dresses are sleeveless, but otherwise they look the same.
For me, the girl's dresses were the easiest decision for me, I guess choosing a color was too.
What were some of your easiest decisions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment