My Blogging Starts Here

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

To be honest, I've only just gotten hooked on actually blogging myself. I've LOVED reading a million other people's blogs, but the bug finally bit me. Why do you ask? Weddingbee. Oh how I LOVE that site. I've laughed and cried with those girls as they have gone through the process of planning their weddings. I absolutely love when they come back and post all about the fun they had and things that went well/not so well. They have TONS of great ideas that I've stolen...I mean incorporated into my own wedding. Now, with less than five months to go and most of the planning done, I need a new outlet, plus this way I can recap all of the exciting things I did for my upcoming wedding in August of this year.
Let the blogging begin :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment