Just a few ideas...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One of the reason's I would like to be a Bee-blogger is because I want to share my ideas and other great things I've found in the process of planning my wedding.
While this is not related to my wedding, this weekend I was at a Shriners Ball (yes - my fiance is a Shriner, and no - he's not a senior citizen, it's actually full of late 20-somethings and early 30-somethings). They had a really beautiful location at the Embassy Suites in Downtown Omaha. The ideas I'm stealing for others are the arch and table decorations because I see people ask about how to decorate things all the time.
Here is what they had at this event:
Pretty cute, simple table decoration
The arches near the entrance to the room
So what ideas have you taken from others that you're incorporating into your wedding?

0 comments:

Post a Comment