Lucky

Friday, April 10, 2009

As much as I complain about Mr. S's tactics and ideas, I am very lucky.
-He's a go-getter, most of the time I don't have to sit around and wait and nag about him doing things. When my job pulled me away from him and our life for two months last fall in the midst of getting our wedding planned, he picked up my slack and worked with the wedding planner and got a whole lot of our contracts arranged, hotel block booked, honeymoon booked, and many other things that I owe him a lot of credit for.
-He thinks about my needs and desires all of the time. When I need something, he always fulfills that need. He puts my desires ahead of his most of the time, like buying my sister and I spa day for this weekend while she's in town, pestering the lady at the Orpheum for tickets to Wicked even before they were on sale, keeping me well stocked in beautiful flowers for our house, and many other thoughtful things.
-He loves me, even when I don't deserve it. I've done some pretty dumb things in our relationship and through them all, he has loved me.
-He loves me when I'm not at my best. Whether I'm sick, or over-weight, or let's just say I've had too much "Kool-aid", he loves me.
-He loves me for me. He tolerates my girls, even when they're really big pain in the butts. He tolerates my freak-outs and bad moods. He celebrates with me when I accomplish something. He supports my decisions, even if he doesn't think they're the brightest course.
So, yes, I'm very lucky that Mr. Snowflake found me and decided to be with me. I love you honey.
How does your lucky man show you that you're special to him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment