The Dress - Part 2

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My next search for dresses was even more unsuccessful than the first. As you can see in the pictures I was very unhappy about the whole experience. In two hours I tried on over 20 dresses! Yes, 20! I completely did not follow the rules about trying on only a few dresses so they're fresh in your mind and I just went nuts. I really, really did try to give Mr. S's idea of a wedding dress the benefit of the doubt, but they looked HORRIBLE on me. I should have saved the pictures as proof of how bad they looked, but I didn't think that far ahead and deleted them. Here were the final contenders after that trip:
#1 - Does it look familiar? It's one of the dresses I had picked before. I thought it looked good against my skin tone.
#2 - When i polled my family and friend this is the one they chose - I actually didn't like it at all.
#3
Anyway, this was another unsuccessful day and I felt like I was never going to find "the one".

How many trips did it take you before you found "the one"?

0 comments:

Post a Comment