Mr. S's idea of a "wedding dress"

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Mr. and I have completely different views of what should be worn at our wedding. When we first got engaged, he would tease me about our wedding attire being swimming suits.
Seriously girls...swimsuits.
Eventually, I weaned him off that idea and convinced him it should be a bit classier. Here is where I went wrong, I asked him what he envisioned for my dress. Below are SOME of the pictures that he sent me for ideas. Believe me, there were some that were WAY OUT in left field.



His idea was "sleek and slender". Normally, I'm in no way a "fattie" (my recent weight-gain aside), but even on my BEST day, I'm not a "sleek and slender" girl. I have CURVES and BOOBS, and I've also had TWO KIDS. Yes, there are lots of women out there with the same circumstances and are able to pull off the look, but I'm not one of those women.
As you can see from my last post, none of the dresses I tried on met his idea of a dress. Back to the "drawing board" for me...
How have you and your Mr. differed on opinions about attire?

0 comments:

Post a Comment